Financial Insights Solution
STREAMLINED DATA MANAGEMENT
SpectraPath’s Financial Dashboard provides all-in-one visibility into the complete order and distribution history for each lab client, conveniently housed within an exportable and easy-to-read format. Users can filter details by shipment type, date range and business unit to measure the average cost and potential ROI of engagement with each individual customer. Requested data appears in seconds within the Dashboard’s central screen, preventing lab management teams from devoting countless hours to manual compilation.
VERSATILE COST INSIGHTS
Regardless of preferred distribution avenues, the Financial Dashboard provides a detailed and accurate activities summary. The Dashboard logs shipment histories and calculates average costs for a host of carriers, including FedEx, UPS and the USPS. Labs also can view their activities within advanced transportation channels, such as freight delivery and courier services, and make cross-platform comparisons. With this tool, any lab can select and use the most cost-effective fulfillment services while empowering its clients to maximize their own revenue.
SPECIALIZED SITUATIONAL ANALYSES
Labs often face great strain and elevated costs to accommodate expedited or customized order requests. Through the SpectraPath Financial Dashboard, these teams can view the true expense and impact of next-level customer service. The Dashboard empowers lab teams to identify the best channel for completing future order requests. Additionally, lab managers receive the data necessary to hold more guided customer conversations and define an optimized order fulfillment plan.
IMPROVED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Lab leaders can leverage Dashboard insights to make more informed and productive decisions that drive better results and customer
service. Patients and clients surely will appreciate the expedited turnaround time and reduced expense that comes with an optimized distribution process. These data-powered recommendations help labs build trust and facilitate conversations that strengthen existing partnerships while also serving as a competitive advantage.
SMART INVENTORY MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
• Improve inventory management
• Reduce manual work and labor costs
• Increase efficiency
• Increase visibility and accuracy
• Reduce inventory costs
• Increase client satisfaction
• Reduce stock-outs and expedited shipments
• Improve quality assurance
• Track specimen integrity
• Receive accurate real-time information
INNOVATIVE INVENTORY TRACKING
• RFID tag is tied to lot number and tracking number
• Passive RFID tag on all kits for easier, more innovative inventory control
• Tag will track the type of kit, the expiration date, and which customer the kit came from
• The client’s inventory will automatically be reduced
• Detailed supply receipt and usage reports
• Easily track temperature inside of kits for specimen integrity
• Ability to set custom temperature parameters and ranges
• Visual alerts for temperature readings
• Quickly identify specimens that have gone out of range
• Detailed trip reports on temperature ranges
• Reduce wasted time spent analyzing potentially bad specimens