Temperature Control Solutions
Our goal is to provide a high-quality temperature-controlled experience and help eliminate temperature excursions. We use the best VIP packaging, have a centralized pre-conditioning process, and use the latest technology to actively monitor your shipments. We understand that each temperature-controlled shipment needs to be executed flawlessly and that we need to be proactive in monitoring all orders, because every order matters.
Our Temperature Control Service Offerings
• Utilize the best VIP packaging on the market. (+96 hrs.)
• Carefully manage our preconditioning processes at a centralized TSC.
• Activate alarms on every order, to notify us when a shipment is approaching the upper or lower limits of the required temperature range.
• Deploy an easy-to-use ordering portal which allows clients to quickly place orders.
• Operate a dedicated fleet of over 3,000 Couriers solely focused on medical transportation at hospitals, physicians and IDN’s.
• Proactively eliminate temperature excursions by intercepting orders that are at risk and providing timely communication in the event of an escape.
• Leverage our daily Carrier volumes of over 6,000 medical kits transported each day and create an economical service offering compared to a “white glove” courier option.
• Design dedicated networks of TC services customized to the specific needs of each client.
Features & Benefits
• Complete chain of custody from packaging, to transport and return.
• Visibility of each shipment using geo-location and temperature sensors
• High quality packaging, preconditioned and proactively monitored at every step
• Dedicated couriers and operations
• Improved turnaround time with 24-hour placement of packaging once order is received
Cold Chain vs Temperature Control
Cold Chain is an imprecise method of regulating temperature, using refrigerated or frozen gel packs to keep materials cooler.
• No Method of Control
• Limited Sample Integrity
Temperature Controlled (TC) uses a qualified packaging solution, which maintains a precise range of temperatures for a specific duration of time.
• Controlled Room Temperature: +15C to +25C
• Refrigerated: +2C to +8C
• Frozen: –15C to –25C
• Dry Ice: -60C
• Liquid Nitrogen: -150C
Real-Time Tracking Technology
Temperature Control Technology
TIVE’s technology provides real-time geolocation and temperature data of each package and is used by our operations to help eliminate temperature excursions and costly disruptions to our clients.