Supply Chain Manager
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of acquiring materials and the proper setup of products for Production and Distribution to operate. These include sourcing, quoting, setup and purchasing of productions. The person needs to be processed focused and be able to be the daily bridge between Sales and the rest of Operations.
- Leads the supply chain team, consisting of Product Development and Procurement Departments, to execute best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Must have leadership qualities to provide oversight of timely new customer quoting and item setup
- Interact with sales to listen to market needs and respond with product solutions
- Be able to make decisions on labor and overhead cost adjustments as needed
- Develop sourcing and inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Works closely with Direct Sales organization, turning creative ideas into operational reality.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Leads functional teams and projects.
- Lead teams that are responsible for collecting customer requirements and converting those into Operational specifications for daily success.
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of advanced statistical planning tools and processes.
- Project leadership and cross functional leadership experience across many different business groups – sourcing, operations, logistics, sales, customer service
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret complex data.
- Ability to analyze, translate, and interpret data for positive business outcomes across all audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and work with remote sales teams
- Ability to be flexible and adjust priorities frequently to match the business needs
- Bachelors degree
- 3 -5 years of sourcing experience and vendor management
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com