Software Development Engineer
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Work with different departments to understand the needs of new software development as well as updating existing software. Employee must be self-motivated and require minimum supervision. Must have a good understanding of web development including software integration through web services.
- Write new code and update existing code.
- Web Services (create and consume)
- Relational Database
- Web Development / Windows Forms / Console Scripting
- Code documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Highly motivated, detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and to respond quickly to change
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot, debug and test existing software components
- Ensure compliance to all quality standards and certifications where applicable.
- NET 3.5 or higher
- C# and VB.NET
- VBA / VBS
- HTML / CSS
- SQL Server / TSQL
- WebAPI 2.0
- REST / SOAP Web Services
- JSON / XML knowledge
- Web Forms / MVC
- Windows OS and MS Office
- Experience with Google Mapping Services
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Science or equivalent degree (e.g. MIS, MIT))
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com