Remote Warehouse Coordinator
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned to maintain the housekeeping and cleanliness of the Path-Tec remote facility. Control of all inventory moves in and out of remote facility.
• Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors and main plant.
• Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs.
• Enforces inventory controls by receiving material (in) and performing inventory transfers (out0.
• Provides quality service by following organization standards.
• Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
• Promotes clean shipping supply area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering required information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Must be able to drive 26,000 pound truck, CDL license not required
• Other duties as assigned
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Min 12 months of related experience
• Current drivers license with a clean history
• Forklift Certification
• Work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M – F weekends as required
• Attention to detail
• Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
• Willingness to work shift work and overtime as required.
• All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org