- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conduction orientation; maintaining records and information; greeting visitors; welcoming and directing them appropriately; maintains security and telecommunications system; coordinates meetings and travel; supports managers with various projects.
Identify and assess training needs within the company. Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs. Train employees for specific jobs. Develop, organize, conduct, and evaluate training programs.
As a recruiter to fill open positions efficiently and effectively to include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads, including phone screenings and group interviews.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures, issuing visitor badges and employee badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following instructions to transfer and direct customers to the appropriate team members.
- Supports management team with projects and administrative tasks
- Review Job Requisition request with hiring managers and obtain approval process
- Prescreen applicants for open hourly positions
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist with and/or coordinate employee events
- Manage the uniform process for new hires and separated employees.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions and continuing needs.
- Assist with COVID testing process
- Identifying, examining, and assessing the training needs within an organization
- Conduct training for employees for specific jobs
- Educating trainees on skills
- Holding meetings and presentations on learning materials when necessary
- Planning and designing training activities for new hires as well as veteran employees
- Holding workshops, seminars, and lectures
- Maintaining correct and accurate training records
- Collecting feedback from employees regarding the effectiveness of several training methods
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the moderately complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints with confidentiality.
- Ability to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Proficiency in multitasking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening Skills
- Efficient/Effective Verbal Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours, occasionally working on Saturday
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org