Quality Assurance Inspector III
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Quality Assurance Inspector will be expected to conduct sampling inspections, tests and checks in accordance with approved plans and procedures, discuss quality failures encountered during inspection process and assist in determining corrective action to prevent re-occurrence of those errors. Quality Assurance Inspector will be expected to use training, experience and good judgement while performing quality tasks. Works under general supervision. Reports to Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Uses basic knowledge of Quality Control concepts, practices, and procedures for.
- Final Distribution Inspection of Finished Products for conformance to company standards:
- To include general shipping information and guidelines,
- Packaging accuracy,
- Confirmation all necessary materials have been included
- Perform In-Process Sampling Inspection of In-process Cell Production and Finished Products in accordance with approved Sampling Plans and procedures throughout the production processes.
- Verification and testing of Incoming Materials using approved Sampling Plan:
- Verification product conforms to specifications,
- Conducting visual and measurement tests,
- Rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Determine if rejected sun-assembled or finished product (nonconforming product) should be Reworked.
- Work with Production Management and Quality Assurance Team to provide feedback regarding accuracy of assembly procedures
- Document production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes when required
- Maintain log of any QC errors and run reports weekly to indicate results of inspections.
- Provide back-up coverage for other quality positions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of our products and services to effectively handle Quality Inspection issues and/or failures
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities quickly as need dictates
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with commitment to the success of the team and organizational goals to track and complete assignments
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working as Quality Assurance Inspector I and Quality Assurance Inspector II (or equivalent)
- Quality Assurance Inspector training program (Can be completed while in training)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
GROWTH POTENTIAL: Employee driven opportunity: Complete training (online training programs), Execute designated number of accurate QC Inspections monthly/quarterly/annually for added benefits. Training will be available for employees looking for additional opportunities within department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org