Production Team Lead
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Guides and assists team members in the prepping/ production of specimen collection kits on an assembly line. Responsible for developing and/ or following the ground plan that allows for the consistent performance of tasks in a fast and accurate manner. The PSL sets the pace, monitors results, and adjusts the line as needed to ensure production guidelines for a kit are met. Lead ensures a safe and clean work environment and will assist department in all areas when requested.
• Perform Quality inspections prior to kits being brought into production.
• Perform set up of kits in production cells
• Complete Inventory transfers
• Pack specimen collection kits in a fast and orderly manner.
• Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
• Provide any training team members need.
• Communicate clear instructions
• Listen to team member’s feedback.
• Monitors team members’ participation to ensure training is being put to use and see if any additional training is needed.
• Reports problems to area manager.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong PC skills required including use of MS Office applications.
• Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organizations.
• Attention to Detail
• Organizational Skills to Track and Complete Assignments
• Good Communication Skills
• Stand for periods up to 8 hours
• Repetitive Finger and Hand motions within reach and below shoulders height
• Body Motions such as Pushing, Pulling, Stooping and Bending to obtain weight materials from shelf or floor (below knee level)
• Moderate Body Twisting
• Ability to work over time when requested
• Lifting – up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma
• Leadership Experience- 1-3 years
• All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com