Production Specialist II
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
The Production Specialist II is responsible for the assembly of Clinical Trial collection kits. The Production Specialist is responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned in a fast and accurate manner. All assembly by Production Specialist II will be done based on production guidelines for that kit and instruction from members of the production management team. The Production Specialist is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work environment. The Production Specialist will assist team in all areas when requested.
- Assemble specimen collection kits in accordance with client’s work instructions
- Keep record of daily production and any downtime during shift
- Inspect product for quality control requirements
- Correctly label product components with various types of identifiers
- Scan product bar codes to ensure accuracy
- Work with general packing equipment to bag, wrap, label or package materials
- Prep collection materials
- Provide training for new team members
- Listen to team member’s feedback
- Reports problems to Team Lead
- 6S Adherence including a clean and clutter free cell
- Ensure bins are stocked from supplies within the cell
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong PC skills required including use of MS Office applications.
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organizations.
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational skills to track and complete assignments
- Good Communication Skills
- Stand for periods up to 8 hours
- Repetitive Finger and Hand motions within reach and below shoulders height
- Body Motions such as Pushing, Pulling, Stooping and Bending to obtain weight materials from shelf or floor (below knee level)
- Moderate Body Twisting
- Ability to work over time when requested
- Lifting – up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org