Product Development Project Manager
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Project Manager is responsible for managing the various stages of development of medical kits for new customers. The Project Manager is a critical team member in ensuring custom medical kits are designed, implemented, and built to our exact standards to support patient healthcare. This position requires the ability to creatively customize kit configuration to offer customers cost-effective options and provide consultative guidance to customers. The role is key to help Path-Tec achieve its aggressive growth goals.
- Develop new medical / laboratory specimen collection kits based on specific customer designs and medical test requirements.
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Maintain the most current knowledge of specimen transport requirements for couriers and carriers and design kits to meet these requirements.
- Effectively communicate with sales team and customer to identify customer pain points and present final solution.
- Review and approve Associate Product Coordinator’s work.
- Effectively communicate with management on projects’ progress and potential issues.
- These responsibilities are not all inclusive and may be modified or added at any time based on the needs of the company.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong PC skills including use of MS Office applications
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of organizations
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Ideally focus on project management, engineering, operations or related fields.
- Product Management Experience. PMP certificate preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing of custom products preferred.
- Experience in medical products industry preferred.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com