Product Development Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Product Development Graphics Specialist works in conjunction with the Associate Product Manager to ensure timely and accurate design of new kits for customers. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere. The Product Development Graphics Specialist is an expert in preparing artwork for printing of customer specific items.
- Utilize graphics software to prepare artwork for printed items.
- Continually develops graphic expertise to support our ability to create and manipulate artwork to produce customer specific printed materials.
- Revise or create new kit labeling and other printed materials.
- Determine costs of new components and kits.
- Maintain proper documentation of work.
- Communicate with various departments to accomplish goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong graphic software skills including experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong PC skills required including use of MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly detail oriented and follow through.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience with graphics software and preparing artwork for printed items
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org