- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION SUMMARY: Support Production and Customer Service operations by printing products for each operation and related materials. Assigned tasks must be consistently performed with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
• Managing 5 MF Copiers
• Printing labels, inserts, requisitions
• Ordering and maintain print shop inventory (labels, toner, etc)
• Barcode printing and design
• Order management
• Trouble shooting printer issues and performing minor repair.
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Graphic design experience
• Intermediate Computer Skills
• Basic Microsoft Office use (Excel, Word)
• Basic Adobe Illustrator Knowledge
• Drivers License
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Work hours are 8:00-5:00
• Attention to detail
• Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Willingness to work overtime as required.
• All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org