Order Processor II
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data processing/entry experience, customer service experience, detail oriented, can work under high pressure and fast pace, team player, strong computer skills, phone/email communications. Responsible for processing orders, generating paperwork and assisting customers, as needed.
- Processes more complicated orders with minimal supervision
- Able to generate custom documentation/labels for orders with minimal supervision
- Has intermediate knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Provide service levels that meet customer and operational needs while achieving department goals and objectives
- Able to meet Performance Expectation levels
- Assists with answering phones, manually entering orders, as needed
- Review and respond to email in the Customer Service Inbox when needed
- Effectively communicate with customer on multiple levels, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Have a strong understanding of our products and services to effectively handle inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities quickly as need dictates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with commitment to the success of the team and organizational goals
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a call center or related area and/or One (1) year experience with Path-Tec
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Department hours are 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts vary within these operational hours
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com