Order Processor II
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Data processing/entry experience, customer service experience, detail oriented, can work under high pressure and fast pace, team player, strong computer skills, phone/email communications. Responsible for processing orders, generating paperwork and assisting customers, as needed.
- Processes more complicated orders with minimal supervision
- Able to generate custom documentation/labels for orders with minimal supervision
- Has intermediate knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Provide service levels that meet customer and operational needs while achieving department goals and objectives
- Able to meet Performance Expectation levels
- Assists with answering phones, manually entering orders, as needed
- Review and respond to email in the Customer Service Inbox when needed
- Effectively communicate with customer on multiple levels, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Have a strong understanding of our products and services to effectively handle inbound and outbound calls
- Ability to prioritize and shift priorities quickly as need dictates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-oriented with commitment to the success of the team and organizational goals
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a call center or related area and/or One (1) year experience with Path-Tec
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Department hours are 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts vary within these operational hours
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com