- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data processing/entry experience, customer service experience, detail oriented, can work under high pressure and fast pace, team player, strong computer skills, phone/email communications. Responsible for expediting orders for customers and other job responsibilities as needed.
• Work with distribution and production to have pending orders shipped when customer emails for follow up
• Research open orders to identify what is needed to facilitate getting orders shipped and helping to coordinate these actions where possible
• Follow up with customer with tracking and or ETA of product if delayed
• Assist with phone when needed
• Assist with placing order in CS inbox when needed.
• Effectively communicate with customer on multiple levels, as needed
• Able to meet Performance Expectations
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
• Ability to prioritize and shift priorities quickly as need dictates
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team-oriented with commitment to the success of the team and organizational goals
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• High school diploma or equivalent
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Department hours are 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts very depending on job
• Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to perform repetitive motion.
• Willingness to work overtime as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com