Operations Data Analyst
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Path-Tec is a leading provider of specimen management products and services. We help laboratories effectively collect and transport samples through effective product design, distribution, tracking and information technology.
The Operations Data Analyst performs a variety of functions with significant focus on Productivity analysis, Inventory Velocity, Customer Metrics to be used for problem solving and decision making. This position is also responsible for supporting the Operations team with cost savings and continuous improvement efforts.
- Identifies cost improvement opportunities and recommend efficiencies for Path-Tec’s existing business.
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing
- Ensure compliance with all quality standards and certifications where applicable
- Assists in automating processes and procedures and improving efficiencies.
- Develops reports and creates automation techniques that integrate into Leader Standard work.
- Develop historical record structure for trending of productivity and efficiencies with processes and employees.
- Work with all aspects of Operations including receiving, staging, production, customer service, account management and distribution to maintain high customer service levels.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail and technical skills.
- Must have the highest level of proficiency in advanced Excel skills, including working with large data sets, using pivot tables, V-look-ups and Macro programming.
- Experience with relational databases preferred.
- Experience with warehouse managed inventory is preferred.
- Experience with One World, NetSuite or Oracle ERP systems preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
- Ability for minimal travel (less than 10%) to other locations preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com