NetSuite System Administrator/IT Support
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The NetSuite System Administrator/IT Support employee will be primarily responsible for maintaining the NetSuite system, including administrator functions, creating and maintaining workflows, dashboards, custom reporting, saved searches and custom fields. This position is also responsible for the integration and maintenance of data to/from NetSuite and third-party systems. The administrator will be responsible for ensuring data integrity within and between the systems. This position will be responsible for user training of in- house personnel for NetSuite.
- Full NetSuite administration duties, including user set up and maintenance.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of workflows, saved searches, custom dashboards, reports, customized forms and fields.
- Responsible for new employee training and advanced reporting training for key employees, as needed.
- Responsible for integration of NetSuite with third party software, including ongoing maintenance and system monitoring of such integrations.
- Responsible for semi-annual NetSuite upgrade testing.
- May assist IT development team with projects outside scope of NetSuite duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems or related field.
- 7+ years experience in a NetSuite development role, with NetSuite Administrator certification preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld a plus.
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, C# and Java desired.
- Experience in project management, with advanced technical skills, ability to multi-task and a high level of attention to detail required.
- Must have experience with relational databases and possess intermediate level Excel skills, including working with large data sets, using pivot tables, and Vlook-ups.
- Experience with specific third-party integrations including HubSpot and UPS ExecShip preferred, including ability to write and maintain scripts necessary for integrations with external systems.
- Experience in environments encompassing manufacturing and WMS preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have ability to be on-site in Midland, GA at least 1 day per week and be able to travel to multiple company locations as necessary.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org