Inventory – Warehouse Supervisor
POSITION OVERVIEW: Description: Supervise all inventory activities to include receiving, staging, cycle counting, finish goods stocking and recycle program. Responsible for all departmental training.
Inventory-Warehouse Supervisor Job Purpose: To manage all functions and activities related to inventory to include:
- Overall inventory accuracy
- Cost management
- Project management.
- Supervise the receiving, staging, recycling, cycle counting and finish goods stocking.
- Implement lean inventory strategy and policies. Such as Velocity warehouse rearrangement, two pan systems etc.
- Ability to process work order / bill of materials to be pulled by staging.
- Forecast labor needs.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Develop relationships with key departments to improve inventory accuracy.
- Identify and develop training opportunities and process improvements.
- Search out all areas of inventory transaction errors, Inventory leakage.
- Develop and track key measurements for all departments of responsibility.
- Manage daily KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Managing employee’s daily outputs.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Maintain and track employee daily schedules.
- Other duties as manager assigns.
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage team members.
- 3-5 years managing similar type work in a professional environment.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com