- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned to maintain Inventory accuracy and identifying the root cause of inventory discrepancies. Control and correct all inventory issues assigned to clerk.
- Perform recount of the inventory in question.
- Ensure item number matches item description.
- Ensure lot numbers are correct.
- Ensure expiration dates are correct.
- Ensure quantity is correct.
- Check unit of measures for packs, cases for size configuration discrepancy.
- Check past bin location for fulfilment errors.
- Track down bin put away issues.
- Check for workorder or sales order shipments that have not been fulfilled.
- The ability to search and find missing inventory.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Also requires running the day-to-day operations of Cycle Count Team members, Raw Materials Warehouse and Finished Goods.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Min 12 months of related experience
- Use of safety ladders
- Use of pallet jack
- Forklift Certification
- Use ERP system
- RF Scanner
- Work hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, M – F weekends as required
- Attention to detail
- Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Willingness to work shift work and overtime as required.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org