Human Resources Recruiter
- Full Time
POSITION OVERVIEW: Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conduction orientation; maintaining records and information; greeting visitors; welcoming and directing them appropriately; maintains security and telecommunications system; coordinates meetings and travel; supports managers with various projects.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures, issuing visitor badges and employee badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following instructions to transfer and direct customers to the appropriate team members.
- Supports management team with projects and administrative tasks
- Review Job Requisition request with hiring managers and obtain approval process
- Prescreen applicants for open hourly positions
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist with and/or coordinate employee events
- Manage the uniform process for new hires and separated employees.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions and continuing needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the moderately complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints with confidentiality.
- Ability to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Proficiency in multitasking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reporting skills
- Efficient/Effective Verbal Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours, occasionally working on Saturday
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org