Executive Administrative Assistant
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Path-Tec is ready to hire a full-time, highly organized Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Leadership team. In this position, you will work closely with the Executive Leadership team daily, you will coordinate and co-manage all meetings, communications, and tasks, and be at the ready to assist in all matters that require their attention. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in supporting a C-level executive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You are high energy with a fun-loving, approachable attitude, yet you are an accomplished professional gifted with the ability to handle challenging situations with grace and tact with an extreme sense of urgency and proficiency. You are also able to always handle sensitive and confidential matters with unwavering integrity and ethics. This position will work cross-functionally to assist with creating and executing on strategies to enhance employee engagement and retention. Working closely with HR promoting company culture and employee engagement through various programs including, but not limited to employee communications, onboarding, and recognition, wellness, and rewards programs. Help execute and deliver employee engagement services such as onboarding, employee engagement and recognition programs
The role will report into the CEO and as such, will be exposed to wider business context, be part of a tight knit team and learn adjacent skills to run special projects.
- Greet and direct clients, partners, vendors and visitors in a pleasant and professional tone, demonstrating courtesy and tact, whether face-to-face or by telephone.
- Provide information to clients, regarding services offered by Path-Tec
- Receive telephone calls, log messages and route to appropriate individual.
- Receive and distribute incoming written correspondence.
- Maintain various binders with copies of program documents, such as, contracts and meeting minutes.
- Perform a variety of clerical functions, such as: type, input data, copy, file, fax, etc.
- Provide verbal and written response to inquiries as directed.
- Maintain access to computer databases and generate reports as requested.
- Organize and maintain effective work flow in office.
- Ensure that adequate office supplies are maintained in the department
- Proactively maintain calendars and daily schedule, fielding and prioritizing requests
- Handle emails and communications and thus, communicate with both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and diplomacy (this is a large part of the role)
- Providing support on: logistics, invites, agendas, slide decks, catering, meeting notes and ensuring follow through on resulting action items
- Manage all travel and expenses in a proactive, fiscally alert manner
- Assist in coordination for various events, with a strong emphasis on Leadership events – virtual or in person
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and document
- Coordinate and host group meetings, meals and management team off-sites, including the need to engage/liaise with other Receptionists and HR support staff and align schedules / cadences
- Work with corresponding Path-tec staff to expedite and improve cross-team communication
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the Path-tec team
- Collaborate with the HR team on employee activities, events, and tasks related to culture-building activities.
- Develop, support and maintain the employee engagement program initiatives that reinforce the company’s goals and culture
- Partner with department leaders and local HR with developing plans to improve on all things related to employee engagement, recognition and retention
- Assist with the management and implementation of employee engagement initiatives
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday, hours may vary with schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Good Communication Skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Attention to Detail Organizational Skills
- 3 -5 years of proven success supporting C-level executives in a fast moving and high growth environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Must have an extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Works well with direct communication style
- Highly professional, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must have the ability to Incredible time management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize
- Focus on customer service at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project and event management skills
- Highly competent with all Google Suite applications, preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org