Executive Account Manager
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
The Executive Account Manager is responsible for managing the long-term relationship of the customers to ensure satisfaction and growth with the existing accounts. The Account Manager will become the primary owner of the day to day account management responsibilities that include all service, product and pricing needs.
• Manage account implementation by creating and executing all needed documents including but not limited to PAFs, Art, RSL Setup, SP Setup, etc. Regional Sales Directors responsible for Contract and Credit Apps.
• Interaction with the customer on a daily basis including but not limited to managing their products, proposals, technology needs and more
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customer
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship
• Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders through structures service reviews
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within account and collaborate with VP of Sales to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with all client issues and provide escalation as needed
• Manage year end pricing changes and contract renewals
• Job responsibilities are subject to change to align with business goals and are not intended to be all inclusive.
• Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of account management or other relevant experience with problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Competent in most Microsoft Applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.)
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
• Detail orientated with low error levels
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Travel Required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org