- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Are to pick & pulling specimen collection kits and products. Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned in a fast and accurate manner. Puller / Picker will maintain the pace set by the team Supervisor. Puller / Pickers are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Puller / Pickers will keep the warehouse clean and organized during the work day and at end of each shift. Puller / Picker will assist team in any and all areas as requested.
• Pull / Pick items based on Sales order requirements
• Pick Items from warehouse shelves and bulk locations
• Check lot numbers, expiration dates and correct items numbers
• Scan all necessary information into the system as required
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Other duties as assigned
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Min 6 months of related experience
• Shifts are from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM or until finished, M – F, with possible Overtime
• Attention to detail
• Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
• Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
• Willingness to work shift work and overtime as required.
• All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org