- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Are to pick & pulling specimen collection kits and products. Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned in a fast and accurate manner. Puller / Picker will maintain the pace set by the team Supervisor. Puller / Pickers are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Puller / Pickers will keep the warehouse clean and organized during the work day and at end of each shift. Puller / Picker will assist team in any and all areas as requested.
- Pull / Pick items based on Sales order requirements
- Pick Items from warehouse shelves and bulk locations
- Check lot numbers, expiration dates and correct items numbers
- Scan all necessary information into the system as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Min 6 months of related experience
- Shifts are from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM or until finished, M – F, with possible Overtime
- Attention to detail
- Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Willingness to work shift work and overtime as required.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com