- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
The purpose of the Gatherer is to assist in fulfilling product for a build of materials (BOMs) in preparation for building and Shipping. The gatherer will ensure the timely and accurate assignment of materials in collection kits, products and promotional items. Responsible for consistently performing the tasks assigned in a fast and accurate manner. The gatherer will maintain the pace set by the team Supervisor. Gatherer will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Gatherer will assist team in all areas when requested.
- Use computer programs designed to support various warehouse functions
- Fulfill items based on BOM order requirements
- Check lot numbers, expiration dates and correct items numbers
- Scan all necessary information into the system as required
- Print and pack labels as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Min 6 months of related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office
- Attention to detail
- Organization Skills to track and Complete Assignments
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Willingness to work shift work and overtime as required.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com