Director of Sales
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Director of Sales reports to the CRO and is a member of the company’s executive team. He/she is responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution and channel strategy. The Director of Sales will drive the company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals while ensuring appropriate levels of profitability.
· Oversee the hiring and development of a sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
· Be a role model for the company culture.
· Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
· Drive the development of national, and, if appropriate, international sales
· Work closely with CRO to develop, establish direct and distribution channel strategies and programs.
· Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
· Work closely with CRO to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy.
· Manage overall sales process and set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
· Develop pricing policies and terms and conditions, for customers and channel partners.
· Develop and monitor key department performance measures to be reported on a monthly basis to other key executives and as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
· Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and
· channel partners.
· Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
with executive level customers and partners.
· Proven Sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result
driven, team-oriented environment.
· Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
· Effective communication skills with internal and external customers
· Must be analytical and highly skilled with Excel
· Must have experience with financial accounting and ERP systems
· Must be able to handle sensitive information
· Must have high capability in writing, understanding, editing, and completing complicated contracts.
· Must be able to work with legal to execute and manage contracts
· At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com