Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Lab Logistics and Path-Tec, members of LL Management, are leading providers of products and services to the Healthcare Industry. We are an essential part of the supply chain of Healthcare Systems, Hospitals, and Laboratories throughout North America. We provide our clients a comprehensive healthcare logistics and client supply chain management solution. We utilize multiple modes of logistics to include courier and carrier enabled with technology to provide our customers with a reliable cost-effective solution. The need for our products and services has never been greater to the industry. We are dedicated to helping our clients through the Covid-19 Pandemic and into the future of Healthcare. Our expansion has never been greater and more necessary to the Healthcare industry.
Chief Information Officer– job summary
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) will oversee the use of information technology (IT) at LL Management. This individual is responsible for the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place. The CIO is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of the business; essentially, creating business value through technology. Additionally, the CIO will focus on maintaining and improving all technological issues including security of each platform in the Company. The CIO reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- A proven results-oriented executive who can lead the business through a period of significant growth and transformation.
- A senior leader capable of, and oriented towards, managing a large, diverse, and operationally complex business to high levels of service, safety, and productivity.
- A talent steward in the organization, ensuring that the business attracts, retains, and motivates team members to deliver on current and future business needs, and to serve as viable successors to all critical positions. Employee attraction and retention is paramount.
- Ability to travel a majority of the time given the broad and growing geographic presence of the company and the importance of being a highly visible leader in the field.
- A collaborative and effective communicator able to build trust and relationships at all levels within the organization, including with its private equity partner, Atlantic Street Capital.
- Have a direct impact on solution delivery for the value-add software development services
- Use your ability to manage and maintain multiple platforms (Spectropath, CXT), evolve to meet new business requirements, keep up with industry mandates and improve service levels.
- Use your strong engineering, leadership, and organizational development skills to drive application delivery, process improvement, employee engagement and development, and client satisfaction.
- Work with Product Line Owners as end-to-end owners of Application Portfolios, including technology currency, production stability, risk profile, operating expense, and delivery of functional and technical improvements.
- Experience managing high SLA and uptime (9999) applications and infrastructure to support Extremely High transaction volume, 24×7 manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Experience negotiating and implementing trading partner integration with customers and vendor systems including freight and parcel carriers, same-day couriers and healthcare management systems (ERP, Patient and Health record management systems) using custom and standard API and EDI transactions.
- Experience with a structured product development methodology to drive strategy, prioritize functionality development and ROI in-line targeted market initiatives.
- Experience advancing custom application development with both internal and customer facing services.
- Managed, developed and controlled systems to support Healthcare, FDA, HIPAA and other privacy data requirements.
- Responsible for the design, engineering, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the IT security program
- Remain current on security trends and intelligence in order to guide and evolve the IT security program and identify ways to improve and evolve the security program
- Perform ongoing threat, vulnerability, risk assessments and investigations
- Lead incident response
- Generate high quality forensic reports and synopses presenting complex technical processes and findings clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical business unit managers.
- Implement effective awareness training programs to educate staff on information security policies and procedures
- Manage projects and other implementation activities for security controls for the enterprise
- Promote associate engagement through various methods to provide an energized, challenging work environment for team members. Facilitate and encourage engagement feedback.
- Perform routine governance of PDLC/SDLC/corporate compliance including quality, efficiency and security standards are in place and being followed by team members.
- Manage delivery Project managers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years Information Technology experience in Healthcare and with HIPPA technical standards highly desired
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar certification strongly preferred
- Experience building robust teams in the distributed/web application space.
- Experience driving frequent releases through an Agile delivery methodology.
- Experience working with clients, negotiating SOWs, and delivering high quality service.
- Experience in post-merger technology integration to align systems, infrastructure and drive synergies preferred
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Ability to formulate, communicate, and implement short and long-term strategies
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- This position requires travel up to 20%
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org