Business Development Representative
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Who is Path-Tec: As a global provider of biopharmaceutical shipments, we connect the dots between physicians, university researchers, and their patients. The dots that create life. The dots that enhance and save lives.
We have a single goal: To give our customers peace of mind knowing we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure their packages deliver to the right place at the right time while maintaining the correct temperature. We understand that lives depend on the content of those packages and most importantly – failure is not an option.
Who You Are: The Business Development Representative (BDR) contributes to the generation of new sales opportunities at Path-Tec. You will be responsible for contacting, qualifying, and scheduling sales appointments with our target prospects for the services we offer. An effective BDR must be competitive, an excellent communicator, have superior phone skills and possess a strong work ethic. The BDR must be comfortable presenting services over the phone as well as learning from our senior sales professionals. The BDR is our entry-level position in sales and acts as our “bench” for upcoming new sales talent. You will be provided a clear career path throughout the sales organization and plenty of other opportunities with our fast-growing company. Must be able to travel.
This position will have the opportunity to move into the Region Sales Director Role after successfully achieving sales goals.
- Respond on a timely basis to generated leads using a conversation guide and qualifying questions
- Prospect new business opportunities, using our sourced lists and contact information
- Ask questions to understand prospects’ requirements and purchasing dynamics
- Answer basic questions about a service or the company
- Schedule appointments with interested prospects and the appropriate senior sales director
- Partner with the senior sales team to achieve sales quota and facilitate growth
- Develop and call targeted list of prospects as well as qualify inbound leads
- Interact with prospects via phone and/or video calls, emails, and social selling platforms such as LinkedIn
- Update and maintain prospect information and daily sales activities via CRM
- Provide senior sales directors with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined during the qualified lead handover
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday, hours may vary with schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Tele-sales or other sales/customer service experience in a business-to-business sales environment preferred
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn dynamic CRM and sales enablement solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work quickly and make many contacts with prospective customers
- All prospective employees must pass a background security screen
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com