Bagline & Label Machine Operator
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Setup and run production quantities of raw kit boxes, applying 1 to 3 labels (per pass) within machine tolerances for accuracy and speed. Adjust, control, and maintain the equipment as needed to produce a quality product within budgetary constraints. Rework product as necessary to ensure correct yield for next operation. Keep accurate production and maintenance records for tracking purposes while maintaining a clean/ safe work environment.
- Check prepped kit from Staging into Production
- Prep raw kit boxes for run (up to 50% of quantity)
- Setup feeder for size/ performance
- Load/ setup label applicator(s)
- Make initial and semi-final adjustments for placement of labels (per sample)
- Receive OK to Run from secondary source (QC, area Manager, etc)
- Control run in a continuous flow environment while performing intermittent checks for accuracy of label placement
- Troubleshoot the process/ equipment as needed
- Rework product to minimize scrap while properly accounting for Lot Labels
- Perform recommended maintenance procedures at prescribed check points (daily, weekly, etc)
- Keep necessary records: Daily Newspaper, Pass Report, Material Transfer Request, and Maintenance Log
- Maintains work area in a clean orderly fashion (Operator will cleanup workstation/ area at the end of each shift)
- Performs duties in compliance with safety rules, standard operating procedures, and ISO 13485 standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong PC skills required including use of MS Office applications.
- Work hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills to track and complete assignments
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Must possess skills needed to operate PC.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged standing and walking required.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to perform repetitive motion are musts.
- Willingness to work off shift and overtime as required.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Min 6 months of related experience
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Climate Controlled Facility
- Controlled Access for Employee Safety
- Convenient Employee Cafe
- Employee Breakroom with Ping-Pong, Computer Stations, and Televisions
- Company Events
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org