Associate Product Manager
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Employee will be responsible for managing new product and literature design requests from the Sales team. The position involves the design of new kit configurations, sourcing of products, artwork development and coordination, procurement of samples, building and distribution of kit samples, development of bill of materials and other various related types of activities associated with finding creative solutions for customers in marketing materials, collection devices and specimen collection kits.
• Develop new specimen collection kits based on the specific issue of the customer.
• Coordinate design, setup artwork, obtain pricing and lead times for all marketing materials to include print and promotional items when requested from sales team or customer.
• Ensure kits meet appropriate transportation regulations.
• Procure and obtain pricing for items needed for kits and marketing materials.
• Negotiate pricing and terms needed to assist sales team in closing new business based on the customers target price needed or competitive market prices.
• Effectively communicate with sales team and customer to identify customer pain points and present final solution.
• Finalize Bill of Materials, product labeling and kit components for new account closings.
• Coordinate artwork design and revisions between customer, sales team and vendors.
• Set up new items in ERP.
• Coordinate new item set up with Purchasing to ensure accurate pricing, quantities and availability for customer.
• Maintain the most current knowledge of specimen transport requirements for couriers and carriers.
• Update and train sales team on products, processes and shipping regulations.
• QC Product Development Associate’s work.
• These responsibilities are not all inclusive and may be modified or added at any time based on the needs of the company.
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong PC skills including use of MS Office applications
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
• Bachelor Degree Preferred
• Procurement and/or Product Management Experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com