Associate Product Coordinator
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Associate Product Coordinator works in conjunction with the Associate Product Manager to ensure timely and accurate design of new kits for customers. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere. The Associate Product Coordinator is a critical team member in ensuring custom kits are designed, implemented, and built to our customer’s exact standards to support patient healthcare.
- Amend Bill of Material.
- Revise or create new kit labeling and other printed materials.
- Source new components.
- Determine costs of new components and kits.
- Maintain proper documentation of work.
- Communicate with various departments to accomplish goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong PC skills required including use of MS Office applications.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly detail oriented and follow through.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and formalize through documentation.
- Self-starter with ability to manage time effectively
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience in product development, procurement or operations preferred.
- Background in engineering design, industrial design and graphic design a plus
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org