Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
Path-Tec is a leading provider of specimen management products and services. We help laboratories effectively collect and transport samples through effective product design, distribution, tracking and information technology.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be the daily processing of incoming payments, including posting and verification of revenue receipts. The AR Coordinator will be the primary customer contact for information requests. The AR coordinator will provide financial, administrative, and clerical services to the accounting department that will ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations.
- Process incoming payments in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare reconciliations, verify discrepancies and interact with customers to resolve outstanding A/R issues.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Act as primary contact and coordinate response to customer requests for information.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Prepare and maintain various reports related to customer accounts receivable.
- Learn functional duties of other department personnel, assist with and perform in a back up role, as needed, for:
- Establishment and monitoring of new customer accounts, which includes conducting credit checks and setting account credit limits.
- Preparing and issuing Product and Technology invoices per schedule i.e. daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Distributing support schedules and invoices to customers.
- Preparing and distributing credit memos to customers.
- Update and maintain process documentation related to AR duties.
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours (position is currently remote due to COVID-19).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate accounts receivable experience including interaction with a large customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Data entry skills.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Quickbooks, NetSuite).
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com