- Full Time
- Columbus, GA
POSITION OVERVIEW: Path-Tec is seeking a strong Financial Analyst to support the Finance/Analytics Department. The Analyst position is a high-profile position that will perform high level analytics and reporting for senior executives, Board of Directors and Bank Lenders. The position will be responsible for consolidating monthly financial statements, producing weekly and monthly executive operational KPI reports and producing the weekly cash flow forecast. The position will also perform acquisition due diligence and quality of earnings assessments.
- Consolidate financial statements for reporting to the Board of Directors, Private Equity Sponsors and bank lenders
- Perform acquisition due diligence and quality of earnings assessments
- Produce weekly and monthly operational KPI reports for the executive team
- Prepare the weekly cash flow forecast
- Perform other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s (required), MBA (preferred)
- Must be legal to work in the United States
- 3-5 years of financial analysis experience preferred
- Prior financial analysis experience supporting private equity sponsors preferred
- Must have advanced level Excel skills, including developing financial projection models and working with large data sets, using pivot tables, and V-lookups.
- Experience with One World, NetSuite or Oracle ERP systems preferred.
- Strong attention to detail required
- All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.
- Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org